‐Degree in law from a recognized university; Master degree is an advantage;
‐Strong foundation or good knowledge of civil law and common law;
‐Licensed to practice law in Vietnam;
‐Minimum 5 year experience in the same or higher position in oil and gas industry and / or multinational companies.
‐Strong negotiation and communication skills with good command of English and Vietnamese (spoken and written);
‐Computer literacy in Microsoft Office;
‐Strong analytical and creative problem‐solving skills;
‐Independent with teamwork spirit, resourceful, proactive and ability to multi‐task;
‐Strong business development and networking skills;
‐Good interpersonal skill, cross‐cultural sensitivity and management skill.
Main Accountabilities and Responsibilities:
Act as contact lawyer for Contracts & Procurement, HR and HSE (in relation to Vietnam laws) and corporate governance
- Drafting, advising on and supporting the negotiation and administration of agreements relating to the activities of the Company in Vietnam including acquisitions and disposals of interest / assets, procurement of goods and services (including agreements for drilling, seismic acquisition and well services) and construction, in each case in compliance with the Company’s applicable procedures and processes and guidelines / policies / instructions of Eni Corporate Legal Department;
- Providing legal advice to all user departments within the Company;
- Ensuring compliance with relevant legislation including monitoring developments in Vietnamese laws and practice (proposed legislation / enacted legislation, major decisions of courts or state authorities) which affect the activities of the Company and ITs affiliates in Vietnam;
- Drafting powers of attorney and maintaining a register and archive of all powers of attorney issued by the Company;
- Assisting in the development of standard contracts and the adaption of eni standard contracts to conform with Vietnamese laws and practice;
- Assisting in the development of the Company's internal policies and procedures and the adaptation of eni standard policies and procedures to conform with Vietnamese laws and practice;
- Providing advice on corporate law issues, drafting corporate documentation of the Company including notices and minutes of general meetings and arranging for state registration of corporate documentation as and when required;
- Providing support in the updating of HSE legal register;
- Acting in compliance with Model of Compliance for affiliates and Eni Code of Ethics.
Health, Safety and Environment (HSE)
- Comply with rules and standards described in Company Policies, HSE Integrated Management System and Procedures;
- Report all incidents;
- Motivate colleagues to comply with HSE rules and standards;
- Participate in HSE related initiatives ensuring the proper spreading and information within the department;
- Ensure the compliance, within, the responsibilities, of contractors on company’s HSE Standards, regulatory documents and any other process;
Contribute proactively to support company in reaching the HSE assigned objectives.
- Gross Salary: we are open for discussion
- To be considered to raise salary basing on skills.
- Working in friendly, dynamic & professional environment.
- Other benefits as per Labor Law and Company policy.
Bấm "NỘP HỒ SƠ" để ứng tuyển, hoặc bạn cũng có thể nộp hồ sơ trực tiếp theo địa chỉ của công ty, ghi trong hồ sơ xem từ VinaVieclam.com
Ms. HằngĐịa chỉ
Lầu 3, tòa nhà Sailing Tower, 111A Pasteur, P. Bến Nghé, Q1, HCMWebsite công ty tuyển dụng: Điện thoại: