Địa chỉ công ty:
Ngôn ngữ trình bày hồ sơ: Bất kỳ
Cấp bậc: Nhân viên
Yêu cầu công việc
- 2+ years of relevant experience in relationship management
- Highly results-driven, enthusiastic and self-motivated individual with strong time management skills
- Team player with initiative and assertiveness
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Passion for sales and providing excellent customer service, with ability to deal with people of all levels in complex and difficult situations
VIP Customers, Kinh Doanh / Sales, Ngân Hàng - Tài Chính, Management & Leadership, Priority Banking
Mô tả công việc
- Maintain a high standard of customer service through providing good service quality / service standards
- Attend regular training / retraining in order to provide competent service excellence to existing and potential customer
- Ensure the collection and maintenance of high quality customer information, thus increasing the ability to service a customer’s needs and generate revenue
- Build and deepen relationships with existing Priority Customers to achieve increase in share of wallet and revenues
- Provide professional customer service to achieve a high percentage of customer satisfaction and retention
- Meet/Exceed budget for revenue and profitability through effective relationship management
- To inform customers (Including prospective customers) with full information about SCBs Banking Products
- To be responsible for all service issues in priority banking and to ensure that all customer are receiving Priority Banking Privileges
- Conduct all sales and services activities within the risk & compliance parameters as defined from time to time by the bank
- Ensure compliance with Group Policy and Standards, local laws and regulations, controls and procedures of the Bank and regulatory requirements pertaining to Money Laundering and CDD
- Perform other responsibilities assigned under Group, Country, Business or Functional policies and procedures
- 13th payment
- Premium Healthcare plan for you and your dependents
- 18 days full paid leave a year
Thông tin công ty
Standard Chartered operates in some of world’s most dynamic markets, leading the way in Asia, Africa and the Middle East. Standard Chartered aspires to be the best international bank in its markets through leading by example to be the right partner for its stakeholders. The group now employs 85,000 people, representing 129 nationalities in over 70 countries. It is committed to building a sustainable business over the long term and is trusted worldwide for upholding high standards of corporate governance, social responsibility, environmental protection and employee diversity. The Bank’s heritage and values are expressed in its brand promise, ‘Here for good’.
In Vietnam, Standard Chartered’s history can be traced back to 1904 when the Bank opened its first branch in Saigon (now Ho Chi Minh City). Following the official approval from the State Bank of Vietnam, effective 1 August 2009, Standard Chartered commenced operations in its locally incorporated entity – Standard Chartered Bank (Vietnam) Limited. Local Incorporation was an important milestone in Standard Chartered’s development in Vietnam.
Standard Chartered Bank (Vietnam) Ltd. now has Head office in Hanoi, three branches in Hanoi and Ho Chi Minh with nearly 900 staff. The Bank provides a full suite of products and services to corporates, financial institutions, small and medium enterprises and individuals.
Standard Chartered brings its international expertise and experience in other emerging markets to Vietnam, where it actively contributes to the development of the banking and finance sector in the country. The Bank also plays an active role in the Vietnamese community and has demonstrated this through many social and charitable activities.
Địa chỉ công ty:
Nếu không thấy email, bạn vui lòng vào website của công ty đăng tin tuyển dụng hoặc gọi điện thoại để xin email.
Hoặc bạn cũng có thể nộp hồ sơ trực tiếp theo địa chỉ của công ty.
Tìm kiếm tên hoặc địa chỉ công ty trên Google.com để có nhiều thông tin liên hệ hơn.