Yêu cầu công việc
- Knowledge and education level: Graduated from the university and up, major: Agronomy/ agricul / economy. Working knowledge of Fertilizer or Pesticde.
- Skills: Microsoft office, good in English, team work skill, planning, good communication and negotiation skills, gathering market information.
- Abilities: Overcome work pressure, Work independently, Problems solving
- Experience: 02 years up
Product Manager (Peticide), Product Manager (Fertilizer), Fertilizer & Pesticide, Product Marketing Manager, Crop Manager
Mô tả công việc
- Planning, implementing, and supervising sales plan
- Analyzing crop Nutrient needs of different crops and recommending solutions.
- Devising marketing segmentation, positioning and plans.
- Collection of market information, competitor’s information, crop trends
- Responsible for maintaining and increasing market share in chosen crop sectors.
- Handling the development of new product launch, new market, new target group. Check and update the contents and design of product labels.
- Proposing pricing policy, selling policy, scheme of trade promotion and consumer promotion.
- Reporting on time monthly on all topics related to this job role.
- Provide product, crop and technical training and support as and when needed.
- Studying and forecasting market demands.
- Control airing activities
- Good knowledge on the Collective Labour Agreement, company regulations and maintain secrecy on issues related to the company
Thông tin công ty
Navigos Search is the leading, most experienced and highly qualified executive recruitment firm in Vietnam. Our mission is to help people and companies achieve their dream. We do this by matching talented individuals to the jobs for which they are best suited, ensuring that our clients have the right people on board that they need to succeed, and our candidates land the job of their dream. We accomplish this mission thanks to our strong expertise in local labor market, an established and broad network of clients and candidates and a proven recruitment method of international standards.