- Your main accountabilities will include but not be limited to:
- Arranging face-to-face interview or tele-interview with customers – Making appointment with assigned customers, guide customers what need to be prepared for a productive interview. Checking the documents against the originals, ensure the file is in line with company credit policy;
- Budget analysis process and underwriting – Perform budget analysis with customers, ensure all related factors have been taken into account and comply with company credit policy. Use common sense and owned experience to find out the facts that could help preventing frauds;
- Customer service – To ensure all procedures, documents are well prepared for customer to sign if the application is approved. Remind customers of key responsibilities and well handled all related questions from customers; and well handled all related questions from customers;
- Maintaining customer portfolio – Managing whole portfolio of customers who have been interviewed by this role and approved afterward. Ensure all related KPIs are met.
- The key purpose is to handle underwriting by face-to-face interview with customers, ensure the application and attached documents comply with company credit policy and recommend to line manager for final decision.
- Maintain the assigned portfolio to meet KPIs and offer best customer service to customers. The role reports to Branch Manager. As the business grows and matures, the person in the role could be promoted to take bigger responsibility in other Credit functions such as Credit Operation or even in Branch itself.
- Attractive salary and bonus
- Health insurance and Social insurance regulated by Vietnam Labor Law
- Professional, dynamic working environment
Bấm "NỘP HỒ SƠ" để ứng tuyển, hoặc bạn cũng có thể nộp hồ sơ trực tiếp theo địa chỉ của công ty, ghi trong hồ sơ xem từ VinaVieclam.com
|Người liên hệ|| |
Bùi Đắc Sang
|Địa chỉ|| |
Tầng 23, Trung tâm Thương mại Sài Gòn 37 Tôn Đức Thắng, P.Bến Nghé, Q.1