Yêu cầu công việc
- Bachelor's Degree in HRM or related majors.
- At least 5 years of HR General working experience.
- Throughout understanding of HR operation and Vietnamese labour law and practices
- Careful and organized, meticulous, good time management.
- Very good interpersonal skills and negotiation skills, excellent English communication, cross-cultural understanding and adaptability.
- Christian preferred.
English Communication, Legal Understanding, Human Resources Management
Mô tả công việc
* Crafting workforce planning aligning with organizational strategies and operating plan.
* Planning and delivering full recruitment and selection process efficiently and transparently.
* Delivering organizational values, culture, approaches, policy and procedures to all employees and make sure it is maintained and developed sensibly.
* Make sure all HR activities are in compliance with laws and regulations, the organizational policies and procedures.
* Support employees' career development in alignment with performance and line managers' consultation.
Performance Management, Talent development
* Support management board in performance management process.
* Support the development of rewards management, adjust employees' performance, individual development plan, training and development for both leadership and staff level, counselling, succession planning and support career development.
* Monitor and evaluate the training and development programs to support the development of employee development activities
* Coach and manage HR staffs to set objectives, develop HR team capabilities and performance in alignment with the departmental goals.
Policies and Legal matters
* Regularly track the modifications in laws and legal documents to propose revision of HR policies and procedures.
* Responsible in working with legal consultants in HR-related legal cases.
HR administrative staffs
* Organize and manage HR data and information, analysis, statistics and other HR updates to support processes, procedures and decision making.
* Make sure all HR related administrative tasks are handled with timely manner
- Good healthcare services provided
- Friendly, open and professional working environment
- Strong organisational values and supports
Thông tin công ty
Navigos Search is the leading, most experienced and highly qualified executive recruitment firm in Vietnam. Our mission is to help people and companies achieve their dream. We do this by matching talented individuals to the jobs for which they are best suited, ensuring that our clients have the right people on board that they need to succeed, and our candidates land the job of their dream. We accomplish this mission thanks to our strong expertise in local labor market, an established and broad network of clients and candidates and a proven recruitment method of international standards.