1. English and Vietnamese mandatory,
2. IT (Excel, Internet tools),
3. Minimum of 5 years of experience in manufacturing or sourcing environment
4. Knowledge of international quality standards and wood material & industries.
Reporting to: Senior Technical Manager on below described roles and to Country Manager on administration duties (contract, working hours, expenses)
Roles in detail:
1.Manage QC team in Vietnam.
2.Train and develop the QC team the knowledge with MQ requirement.
3.Attend the 1st PSI for new products, make sure the quality meets customer requirement.
4.Monitor PSI is conducted properly, PSI reports are prepared correctly and uploaded to QDB on time.
5.Prepare QC weekly report.
6.Address customer complaint, work out CAP with supplier and customers.
AUDITOR / COMPLIANCE MANAGER
7.Conduct TAQ, EUTR, Security and Due Diligence audits (in Vietnam) and CAR follow up.
8.Follow up Social Audits corrective actions.
9.Collect and check quality data (EUTR, REACH) with suppliers.
10. Monitor supplier compliance (supplier scoring).
11. Support NPD Manager to manage local NPD Team when required.
1. Income > 1000 USD
2. 2day-off/week (satuday , sunday)
3. 21day - off/year
3. Health insurance policy for relatives
4. Team management from 5 to 10 people
Bấm "NỘP HỒ SƠ" để ứng tuyển, hoặc bạn cũng có thể nộp hồ sơ trực tiếp theo địa chỉ của công ty, ghi trong hồ sơ xem từ VinaVieclam.com
Lê Thu HoàiĐịa chỉ
Phòng 210, Tòa nhà ITP, Khu phố 6, Phường Linh Trung, Quận Thủ Đức, Hồ Chí MinhWebsite: vinhrgroup.comĐiện thoại: